This blog contains, but isn't limited to, graphic sexual horror, BDSM, sex, robots, science, food, rock climbing, bouldering, politics and general bric-a-brac. Not suitable for children under 18. Honestly, probably not suitable for most humans.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Random Update

I've been working on an entry about my abduction at Winter Fire '12, but for some reason, the writing seems too forced and stagnant, so I decided to hold off on posting it. Sorry to those of you who've been waiting to read the experience, I just don't know how to put it into words.

As the weather warms up, I realize that it's time to officially start kicking my butt in the gym. I would ideally like to lose 15 lbs, but I'm told that it would put me at an unhealthy weight for my size, according to the BMI. I think it would give me a good muscle to fat ratio. The real problem is knowing that I could lose 4-5 lbs and then hit a wall. Daddy hasn't been putting a strict diet on me, like he usually does. In fact, he let me have pizza and soda last night. I only ate one slice and drank a couple of sips before ultimately deciding to eat a piece of celery with peanut butter. I guess it's a good thing that my body is craving pretty decent eats at the moment.

Tomorrow is Dirty Things, a play party we host with Rope Bite Baltimore and Bondage Club Baltimore. Should be fun times, hopefully I'll have more to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment