This blog contains, but isn't limited to, graphic sexual horror, BDSM, sex, robots, science, food, rock climbing, bouldering, politics and general bric-a-brac. Not suitable for children under 18. Honestly, probably not suitable for most humans.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

30 Days of Rope Bondage - Day 2



We made it to day 2 of 30 Days of Rope Bondage, hurray! It's a new record.

For tonight, Daddy went back to his roots and drew inspiration from insex and used an anal hook. The hook was tied off to my hair and also brought around my face to create a gag and blindfold. Any movement at all caused the anal hook to move and tighten inside me. Painful and exciting. The addition of a rifle tie and double futomomos made the tie extra predicament-y and definitely extra sexy.

I'm a huge fan of anal and I absolutely adored the 20+ photos we took tonight. I was in such a lovely head space for a while afterwards.

Amazing sex, amazing bondage and amazing Daddy. Luckiest girl in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment