This blog contains, but isn't limited to, graphic sexual horror, BDSM, sex, robots, science, food, rock climbing, bouldering, politics and general bric-a-brac. Not suitable for children under 18. Honestly, probably not suitable for most humans.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Anal Proclivities

Daddy and I were driving home from Baltimore one night after having an interview with The City Paper for the article they plan on writing about the BGSC. It was a quiet ride home and Daddy had been extremely nice to me: he let me pick out dinner, he bought me ice cream, he wasn't making me choke and pass out on his cock on the ride home.

"Daddy..." I asked tentatively, "I would like to ask permission to be able to masturbate-" before I could finish the statement, he gave me the "Are you high?" look. It's been a longstanding rule in our relationship that I'm not allowed to masturbate unless given permission or if I run for a full hour.

"Wait! Let me finish! I want to be able to masturbate, but not be able to cum."

Silence. Awkward, awkward silence.

"I don't think you know what you're asking for, little girl." Daddy replied. He was probably right, I had no idea what I was asking for. More silence. I sat there, feeling rather foolish, and stared out my window.

"Alright, I've thought about it and for the rest of the week, you can masturbate."

I sat up straight and smiled. Yay, Daddy was being so nice! All I had to do was ask, how easy! Wait....too easy. I live my life based on pretty much one statement: everything is a trick.

"...Is this a trick?" I narrowed my eyes in mock judgment.

"Yes, of course it's a trick. Let me finish. You can only masturbate anally."

I'm a big fan of almost all things anal, so I didn't see a downside. Lamest trick ever, Daddy! Since the very beginning of our relationship, anal has been a big thing for me. I did some mental math and realized that 62% of the time Daddy and I are out in public, there's a anal plug in. I love my njoy :) and if I'm not wearing on? There's anyways one in my bag, just in case.

Daddy, however, is a cruel and unusual man. So since the day he's given me permission to masturbate anally, all we have had is anal sex. A lot of rough, anal sex. and if not anal sex, anal hooks when we play. or anal plugs. Everything butt.

In case you were wondering, when someone cums in your butt and shoves an anal plug in afterwards, the effect is somewhat akin to an enema. A cum enema. I've had it done to me several times in the past week.

My butt is ridiculously sore at the moment, so much so that I haven't masturbated at all. I told you, everything is a trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment