This blog contains, but isn't limited to, graphic sexual horror, BDSM, sex, robots, science, food, rock climbing, bouldering, politics and general bric-a-brac. Not suitable for children under 18. Honestly, probably not suitable for most humans.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

BED2016 Wishlist

I can't believe a year has gone by already and we're quickly approaching another BED! I have a couple of wishes for this year's event, many pretty similar (exactly identical?) to the post I made last year!

  • If you see me and recognize me (or don't recognize me, but think I would be interesting to speak to), please come say hi. I'm horribly awfully shy and anxious at large events and I often hide behind M0co or a group of close friends. I'd like to be able to leave BED this year meeting and having a conversation with at least 5 new people.
  • If we haven't met, please ask to touch me beforehand. Nuff said.
  • If you say hi to M0co, please also say hi to me. 9 times out of 10, people will go out of their way to introduce themselves to M0co and ignore me. I don't think most people are doing it purposefully and, to be fair, I often don't want to interrupt a conversation with the whole, "HI, I AM ALSO HERE. HI." It would mean a lot to me for someone to just to say hi, even if you don't really want to talk to me.
  • Please ask me questions during class! I'm more than just a demo bottom. If you have questions from the inside the rope perspective (or as a top that tends to be smaller than their bottom) please don't hesitate to ask. I can't help you if you don't ask questions :)
  • I am currently looking to expand my bottoming perspective. I am pretty bad about asking people to play- I think I've asked a few, but if tying me seems like something that wouldn't suck for you, please don't hesitate to ask. Also, if I say no, please respect that. I also like bottoming for things besides rope (!), so if you have other interests, please shoot me a message.
  • As for topping, I am currently only topping those with whom I have some kind of relationship with- usually this means I've either met them or have spoken to them enough to feel like I would be comfortable playing with them.
See you all in BED ;)


1 comment:

  1. ut home 網際聯盟
    ut home聊天
    真愛旅舍免費視訊聊天室
    真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
    真愛旅舍聊天室
    真愛旅舍視頻聊天室破解
    真愛旅舍聊天室破解
    真愛旅舍網站破解
    真愛旅舍下載
    真愛旅舍直播
    能看夫妻直播的聊天室視頻直播聊天室愛波霸情色電影網色狗狗中文綜合網麗的色情
    激情視頻直播聊天室視頻直播聊天室源碼美女露內毛濕褲襠圖三級性愛電影免費色 情片小說網
    免費同城異性e夜情熟女視頻秀聊天室男人撕開美女衣服視頻亞洲貴族貼圖區免費色情小說
    免費e夜情同城交友網熟女內衣秀視頻QVOD倫理AV情色電影唐人色愛區綜合網免費色情
    那個色情網站美女多富豪美女交友社區求真人裸聊qq號碼秀色八度 成人貼圖區色情圖片

    ReplyDelete