This blog contains, but isn't limited to, graphic sexual horror, BDSM, sex, robots, science, food, rock climbing, bouldering, politics and general bric-a-brac. Not suitable for children under 18. Honestly, probably not suitable for most humans.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Death of this Blog

I recently got an email from blogger.  Here's an excerpt:

In the coming weeks, we'll no longer allow blogs that contain sexually explicit or graphic nude images or video. We'll still allow nudity presented in artistic, educational, documentary, or scientific contexts, or where there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action on the content.

Well, then.

Since my blog falls under the categories of 'sexually explicit' and 'graphic nude images/videos', this seems like the end for me here.

If anyone has a tumblr, I'll be using that as my main blog from now on.  It's probably better since I'm slightly more active there (or at least can pretend to be by queuing random images.)

Follow my tumblr here!
Follow my tumblr here!
Follow my tumblr here!
Follow my tumblr here!

It's been a fun ride here on blogger/blogspot.  Sorry to see it end.

Lots of love,

Nagabot/Beemo/LittleNaga

No comments:

Post a Comment