This blog contains, but isn't limited to, graphic sexual horror, BDSM, sex, robots, science, food, rock climbing, bouldering, politics and general bric-a-brac. Not suitable for children under 18. Honestly, probably not suitable for most humans.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dirty Things May

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but one of my favorite play parties is Dirty Things. it's a bondage themed party (surprise!) that Daddy and I help co-host. Actually, when I think about it, I don't think we do much work for this party whatsoever. Maybe that's part of the reason I like it so much. But, much more than that, it's a great place to socialize with other rope lovers and see/experience some amazing rope work.

Like the caged suspension Daddy did on me.

Before we started to play, someone, possibly Hammer, asked me about my flexibility, so I showed off my old gymnastics skills and pulled my leg up to my head. Daddy, looking incredibly surprised, said he never knew I was so flexible. (Really, Daddy? After a year of being together? You've twisted me into some difficult positions...and you're sticking to the claim you had no idea I could do that?)

I guess watching me contort next to the tall cage in the middle floor play space gave Daddy some ideas because before I knew it, I was tossed into a TK variation (in which Lochai and Celeste Lucia help create) and I was pushed into the cage and tied off in it. A line was added to my right ankle and I knew that meant that I was going to be put into a partial, but I had no idea where or how it would look.

Daddy brought my right ankle as far up as he could, somewhere near my head. The stretch in my leg was incredible. Daddy twisted and wrapped the rest of the line around my leg and throughout the cage. He then tied off my left ankle and raised it a bit so that I would be fully suspended within the cage.

Here is what the final results look like. I want to thank Amy Morgan for taking these pictures :) For cell phone pics, they came out pretty well.




Also, new achievement unlocked! I was able to keep my NJoy butt plug in the entire time! I've never been able to keep a butt plug in during a full suspension before, go me! So, these pictures also happen to be awesome product placement ad for NJoy products.

The night continued with more stressful bondage, spending some time with my girl crush and catching up with Celeste Lucia. Another fantastic night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment