This blog contains, but isn't limited to, graphic sexual horror, BDSM, sex, robots, science, food, rock climbing, bouldering, politics and general bric-a-brac. Not suitable for children under 18. Honestly, probably not suitable for most humans.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Don't Like Pain...Ok, I Do Like Pain

I tend to hang out with pain sluts, people who really enjoy multiple forms of intense pain, and, because of that, I often tell people that I don't enjoy pain. I don't enjoy paddling, I don't enjoy being punched and I don't really enjoy caning. A lot of those forms of impact are synonymous to punishment for me, so, at the time, it was completely accurate to say I didn't like pain.

Now that I think about it, though, I do enjoy pain. Take last night, for example.

Daddy simply told me to get naked when we got back from a TNG Happy hour. I did as I was told and as I undressed, he pulled a thin hood over my face. For some reason, the second I'm blind folded or hooded, I get into my headspace and become extremely compliant and submissive. It's hard to remember little details, but I do remember Daddy grabbing my hair, pulling my face down to his cock and using my mouth for a moment or two.

He had me sit perfectly still and I could feel his hands play between my legs, tugging and pulling. He attached something to one of my pussy lips: a tile clamp. These are super cheap, super strong clamps one could buy at Home Depot. They're usually used for spacing out and clamping tiles (surprise!), but can be used for other, more devious things. Like torturing little girls like me.

He clamped four to my pussy, two on each lip. He then proceeded to clamp my nipples. The pain was so incredible, I could feel my eyes begin to well up with tears. At the same time, I could feel myself getting so wet, I was dripping onto my bed.

As the icing on this sadistic cake, Daddy managed to attach the nippled clamps to one of the sets of clamps between my legs. No matter how or where I moved, it would pull either set of clamps, usually both. The intensity of the pain would only get worst from this point on, and, of course, at the peak of my torture, Daddy handcuffed me and then forced me to suck his cock.

Normally, I would be crying all over his cock, which makes him all the more hard, but the hood soaked up most of the tears. The fact I was still making the crying noises and was suffering for him was enough though. He was so turned on, I'm not sure how he managed to pull himself out of my mouth.

The best and worst part of clamps is the removal. Daddy swiftly removed each clamp, causing me to shudder and scream a bit. All my senses were completely overwhelmed at this point and all I knew was I wanted him to be inside me. Within seconds, he was on top of me, making me beg to cum.

I'm a lucky girl. and I guess I do like pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment