This blog contains, but isn't limited to, graphic sexual horror, BDSM, sex, robots, science, food, rock climbing, bouldering, politics and general bric-a-brac. Not suitable for children under 18. Honestly, probably not suitable for most humans.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

Baltimore isn't particular fond of the superbowl this year since the ravens didn't make it. I personally don't care since I'm not a Ravens fan, but I do like watching football. I also like hanging out with friends. The only thing better? Hanging out with friends, under the guise of watching football, to do kinky things :)

I got to spend Sunday evening with TheHammer and his lovely chosen family, in which we are so blessed to be a part of. I decided to dress in a pseudo school girl outfit: ruffled skirt, button up, vest, thigh high socks attached to a garter, pigtails to complement the outfit.

Of course, since none of us cared about any of the teams playing, except for the occasional cheer for the Giants doing something against the Patriots (everyone seems to hate the Cheatriots around here), the entire party really consisted of play, mostly play with rope.






It's strange to me: keeping the majority of my clothes on, looking disheveled, breasts pulled out...seems full of non-consent, like she didn't want this to happen and it did....so much sexier to me than someone who willingly got naked for you, spread her legs and puts on a seductive look. Not that there's anything wrong with that, either :)

Also, my pigtails were tied! Squee! Sooooo cute :)

*photos by FL's SirRonC


No comments:

Post a Comment