This blog contains, but isn't limited to, graphic sexual horror, BDSM, sex, robots, science, food, rock climbing, bouldering, politics and general bric-a-brac. Not suitable for children under 18. Honestly, probably not suitable for most humans.

Friday, January 1, 2016

Mocojute Laboratories!

About 2 months ago, Moco  made the big move to leasing his own space to create personal rope studio in which he could go whenever he wanted to make rope, do rope, rope rope...rope.  I remember him texting and calling me- he was incredibly excited and he wanted me to be there with me when he went to go sign the lease.

When I was first there, the space was, to put it mildly, was an absolute train-wreck,  There were leaks everywhere, a very suspect smell of possibly dead animals, no plumbing or electricity, and I honestly 100% believe that the landlord was a level-1 hoarder.  The warehouse had accumulated so much garbage and crap--a pile of tires, parts of kitchen fixtures, a babydoll's head--that I couldn't imagine what it would look like cleaned up and empty.

I have to give it to Moco and his landlord- they were able to get all the stuff out, clean up the floors, fix the plumbing and electricity.  The space really started to show a lot of potential to being a great space for Moco to make rope.  and it was also starting to show potential for something else...


 Ropework: Moco, rope provided by Knot_Head Nylon


No comments:

Post a Comment