This blog contains, but isn't limited to, graphic sexual horror, BDSM, sex, robots, science, food, rock climbing, bouldering, politics and general bric-a-brac. Not suitable for children under 18. Honestly, probably not suitable for most humans.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

BED's Launch Party, "Rigger's Ego"

UPDATE: Youtube hates us, so this video has been moved to Vimeo.  It's password protected.  The password is mocolovesbeemo

Last weekend, Moco and I had the honor of being the headliners for BED's Launch party.  This is a first for us, being headliners- we're typically called on to be the opening act.  It's never bothered us to be seen as the openers for someone else; we were just happy someone thought of us and that we could share the stage with some world class artists.

It was a bit nerve-racking to be the headliner, even more than I thought it would be.

I'm pleased to present our performance, which I've named "Rigger's Ego."  It's the story about an asshole rigger who breaks the heart of his rope bottom ;) but then makes up for it with more rope.

PS: Did I mention I'm 30 years old?  I'm doing this at 30.  Think about that for a while.



M0co and Beemo at BED's Launch Party, "Rigger's Ego" from BeemoBot! on Vimeo.

1 comment: