This blog contains, but isn't limited to, graphic sexual horror, BDSM, sex, robots, science, food, rock climbing, bouldering, politics and general bric-a-brac. Not suitable for children under 18. Honestly, probably not suitable for most humans.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

One month piercing check in

It's been a few days over a month since I decided it would be a good idea to upgrade my vagina with tons of piercings (check out my piercing review here),  The healing went extraordinarily well, especially since I didn't have any pesky problems like going to work.  I just pretty much lounged at home all week in some yoga pants and very unsexy underwear (or maybe slightly sexy underwear, depending on what mood you're currently in).

I would say the worst part of the healing was accidentally pulling healing skin and scabs back inside of yourself.  Definitely the worst on day 3.

BUT OH MAN. These things were totally worth it.  My orgasms are more intense.  Sex is incredibly hot.  and having someone go down on you and gently suck on those labia piercings? I'm getting turned on just thinking about it.

Chastity never looked hotter.  Also, pretty amped I was able to shave half-way decently around all those obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment