This blog contains, but isn't limited to, graphic sexual horror, BDSM, sex, robots, science, food, rock climbing, bouldering, politics and general bric-a-brac. Not suitable for children under 18. Honestly, probably not suitable for most humans.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

What's in Store for 2013?

Happy New Years, readers :)

I can't believe it's already a new year, 2012 seemed so short.  I guess I'm one of those rare few who really enjoyed 2012:  I spent it with an amazing Daddy, friends, pups.  Plus, I graduated :D  My relationship with my family has been strengthening everyday- what was not to love?  I have some amazing expectations for 2013 now.

Daddy requested that I write a list of goals I would like to accomplish in 2013.  He doesn't believe in resolutions at the beginning of the new year, but he does believe in setting goals and how I plan on achieving them.

  • Get healthy: I started prepping for Tough Mudder prior to the holidays, which was probably a mistake.  Holidays aren't meant for being healthy and now that the holidays are over, I feel gross.  I've already started cleaning up my diet and exercising again- I need to get back on track for Tough Mudder.
  • Work on rope things: As a rope Top, I want to work on my muscle memory, fluidity, and creativity. I think I've come a long way from when I started, but I still have tons of work to do.  Also, I don't want to be that rope Top that is only good at one thing: elevator rides.  I want people think stop and think, "Oh, I really want her to play with me!" and not just "I want her to suspend me."  As a rope bottom, I want to increase my flexibility and work on pain processing.  My goal is to someday be as good a rope bottom as Clover or La Gorgone.
  • Work on deep-throating:  Before I met Daddy, I assumed I was good at giving head, or that what I lacked in skill, I made up with enthusiasm.  This apparently isn't true whatsoever; I have no talent deep-throating and it's something I'd like to work on.  I want to be able to work through my gag reflex.  I don't necessarily want to lose it, but I would like to not freak out when it happens.
  • Be more active in the community:   When I first joined the kinky community, I was everywhere.  I stuck in fingers in all the pies and tried to be as active as possible.  Now that life has kicked in (school, pups, work, relationships) I've really backed out of the community.  I would like to come back and help out as much as possible.  The community gave so much to me already and I would love to give back.


The Kraken's Lair is also throwing a monthly party.  I think the premise is that each month, we'll be bringing in one unique piece of equipment/device/furniture for everyone to try out.  This month, we're bringing in a fully customizable bondage floor.  You can literally bolt your bottom in any position you can imagine.  I'm not really sure where Sir Ron comes up with this stuff, but it's always amazing.  He recently stained the floors, so they look amazing right now.  Can't wait.

For now, I'll continue to enjoy my funemployment. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment